Wednesday, March 14, 2018

the THAI Diner

I was shopping a bit, so made this stop in the parking lot of the Wendy's where we often eat. We sit and look across the street to the shopping center where the Thia Diner is located.  This view is from the south parking, past the Wendys service drop and the main entrance, across 23rd street north to the corner mall, with the lights of the LHS stadium in the background. This is the 2nd recent drawing with those lights in the background.
I have taken to hauling around a larger sketch pad again - 9" x 12".  Maybe that will inspire me to do some larger format drawings.  Maybe, but it did not help on this one, as I used less than half the page, doing the sketch no larger than any other recent drawings.
The pen I used was a Paper Mate Profile 1.4 B which I had never tried before. Not as messy as the last pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment